Junior software engineer
PEER Group has a talented, dynamic, and international team of software and services engineers. We deliver products, software solutions, and services in the field of manufacturing automation and manufacturing operations management. In order to expand our product engineering and customer services team in Dresden/Germany and Villach/Austria we are looking for flexible junior software engineers.
Junior software engineer
Based in Dresden or Regensburg, Germany and Villach, Austria
You are skilled in C# programming - with a solid understanding of the Microsoft.NET framework. You are interested in software engineering in industrial applications in the field of equipment automation, process control and/or production control. You like to travel and work abroad, and you enjoy working with international multicultural teams. Accordingly, you have good oral and written communication skills in English and German.
If you feel comfortable that you satisfy the following requirements we would be happy to receive your letter of application.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Practical application of object-oriented analyses and design with Unified Modeling Language (UML) required
- Solid understanding of the C# programming language and the Microsoft .NET framework (at least one of WPF, WCF, WF, etc.)
- Experience with databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL) required
- Programming language C++ desirable
- Practical knowledge about equipment integration standards desirable
- International driving license required
- Programming of customized and standard software components at the server-level or the graphical user interface level within our customer solutions or PEER Group products
- Implementation of automated test procedures
- Close interaction with our senior software engineers
- Sole responsible programming activities at our customers.
If you are interested please send your letter of application including your curriculum vitae (CV) via email to our human resources assistant Mrs. Stephanie Schueller (email@example.com).
About PEER Group
PEER Group is headquartered in Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, with an office in Dresden, Germany. A privately-held company, PEER Group currently employs over 140 people worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, ability and performance. We welcome inquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workplace. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call HR at 49-351-2139000. If you are contacted regarding this position, please advise HR of accommodation measures you may require during our interview process. Of course, we will address these matters with respect and confidentiality.