Senior application engineer (production and process control)
PEER Group has a talented, dynamic, and international team of software and services engineers. We deliver products, software solutions, and services in the field of manufacturing automation and manufacturing operations management. In order to expand our product engineering and customer services team in Dresden/Germany and Villach/Austria we are looking for flexible senior application engineers.
Senior application engineer
Based in Dresden or Regensburg, Germany and Villach, Austria
You are experienced in the field of equipment automation, process control, and/or production control for automated manufacturing. You like to travel and work abroad, and you enjoy working with international multicultural teams. Accordingly, you have good oral and written communication skills in English and German.
We would be happy to receive your letter of application. Your expertise should include:
- Methods for improvement of data-quality (e.g. techniques of data classification, outlier filtering etc.) required
- Statistical process control (SPC) required
- Expertise in using scripting languages required (e.g. Python, R, etc.)
- Experience with databases (Oracle, MS SQLServer, MySQL) required
- Experienced with statistical tools (e.g. MiniTab, R, Matlab, etc.) desirable
- Practical knowledge of equipment integration standards desirable
Successful candidates will have sole responsibility for:
- Participation in project planning and requirements meetings at our customers' sites
- Writing requirements documents and creating alignment with customer goals
- Designing and configuring customized and standard models for equipment and process automation within our customer solutions or within PEER Group products
- Close interaction with our software engineers for development of advanced control models
- End user training in the use of customized and standardized control models at the customer site.
If you are interested please send your letter of application including your curriculum vitae (CV) via email to our human resources assistant Mrs. Stephanie Schueller (email@example.com).