Meet your automation software experts at SEMICON West
Scalable automation software solutions for your intelligent tools
We’re all in the semiconductor industry because we want to build things that matter. When you’re thinking about the software for your next tool, consider partnering with the industry leader who has automated over a hundred different equipment platforms and has been accepted in virtually every semiconductor factory worldwide, including the most demanding fabs. Regardless of whether you’re a startup working on your first R&D tool, already an industry leader, or somewhere in between, we can help.
Our automation software solutions will scale with you as you mature in the market
- Imagine learning about SECS/GEM for the very first time and having your first tool accepted into a fab…
- Imagine growing to the point where you need to introduce a common automation platform across your entire fleet of tools…
- Or, when you need to collect huge data volumes using a specialized time-series database optimized to manage Big Data…
- What about the day when you have so many tools deployed in the field that you need a secure remote connectivity solution to support your equipment via the cloud and perform analytics and maintenance activities from anywhere on the planet?
We’ve got you covered. At SEMICON West, we will be showcasing our SEMI Standards-compliant software which provides a scalable platform for controlling your intelligent equipment. So, while your team focuses on your core technology, we’ll ensure your automation and connectivity are always where you need them to be.
Learn more about our software products
Our team of experts will be demonstrating the following product offerings at SEMICON West:
Equipment to host connectivity
We offer the broadest selection of proven connectivity products for semiconductor OEMs who require reliable communication between equipment and factory systems. Our EIB® OEM product is a framework that equipment makers use to provide SEMI Standards-compliant connectivity to factory host systems, and provide factories with real-time and historical data. It supports various equipment interfaces and provides the flexibility to develop custom interfaces. EIB OEM is available in three versions:
- EIB GEM for 200mm SECS/GEM equipment communications
- EIB 300 for 300mm equipment communications
- EIB EDA for providing EDA (Interface A) data to factory host systems
Tool automation and control
PEER® Tool Orchestrator (PTO®) is an equipment automation and control framework with a GUI-based tool designer, PEER Tool Composer (PTC).
Secure remote connectivity
Remicus™ is a cloud-based remote connectivity product that you can use to gain secure remote access to your equipment and data, empowering your geographically-dispersed experts to collaborate on deployed equipment from anywhere.
We offer a range of testing products to test different aspects of SECS communication on semiconductor equipment, including SEMI automation standards compliance, protocol testing, and scenario testing.
Schedule your meeting at SEMICON West
We'd love to meet with you in Booth 661 (South Hall) at SEMICON West. Please fill in the form below and a member of our sales team will contact you to schedule your meeting.