At SEMICON Japan, learn how to enable your tools for the smart factory of the future
Kitchener, Ontario - November 29, 2017
それを日本語で読む (Read it in Japanese)
Do you want to improve manufacturing operations on your existing tools or sell new tools into smart factories? Join us at SEMICON Japan and we’ll show you how our intelligent connectivity and control software will help.
Smart Manufacturing starts with smart factory automation software. That’s why we’ve built the largest portfolio of equipment automation software products available to the semiconductor industry. Hundreds of OEMs use our software to:
- Connect equipment to factory systems
- Optimize equipment performance
- Provide immediate support, collaborate on issues globally, and ensure quick resolution
- Share data with any analytics software to enable predictive decision-making
We’ll have lots of opportunities to connect at the show
- Contact our sales team today to book your software demo in Booth 3220, Hall 3. We can talk about how to optimize your tools for maximum efficiency.
- Watch our presentation on December 13 at 13:40 in TechSPOT West (Hall 1). Join our product evangelist, Doug Suerich, as he presents “Using the cloud in a security-conscious industry”.
- Visit the World of IoT Smart Manufacturing pavilion. Recognizing that we are the leading provider of innovative software technologies that help manufacturers improve performance and reduce costs, SEMICON Japan invited us to participate in this special area for a second year.
See you in Japan!
About PEER Group
Smart Manufacturing starts with factory automation software. PEER Group® provides the largest portfolio of factory automation software products and services to high-volume manufacturers and equipment makers in the semiconductor, photovoltaics (PV), and electronics industries. With over 100,000 licenses shipped, we are the leading supplier of factory automation software for Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0. We help lower the cost of automation for our customers by solving their most challenging equipment automation, data management, and process control problems. PEER Group received Intel Preferred Quality Supplier (PQS) awards for our work in 2015 and 2016, and is recognized on the Great Place to Work® Best Workplaces Canada (2013-2017) and Branham300 (2012-2017) lists. Follow us on social at linkedin.com/company/the-peer-group and @peergroup_inc.