Deliver your new tool to market ahead of your competition
Kitchener, Ontario - January 31, 2017
As you know, semiconductor manufacturing is a highly competitive business. You are likely looking for new ways to customize your equipment rapidly and differentiate it from your competitors.
your equipment automation software offered unprecedented levels of flexibility?
you could shift your focus away from your tool’s required automation needs and instead focus on what matters most to your customers: your unique processing capabilities?
you could deliver your new tool to market on time, on budget?
Our leading-edge equipment automation software solution, PTO®, reduces your tool automation effort significantly.
With PTO, you can develop, adapt, and deploy high-reliability equipment software quickly and cost-effectively. The time you save will allow you to focus on your competitive advantage and spend more time developing your overall tool vision.
- The ability to configure and change your operator interface and automation sequencing easily and intuitively with a drag-and-drop equipment automation designer
- Rapid hardware configuration through plug-and-play automation drivers enabling immediate connectivity to hardware components from all major vendors
- Dynamic scheduling and material movement
- Flexible supervisory control, recipe management, and material management
- Powerful data reporting, including a built-in data broker that feeds data to other systems enabling you to do predictive analytics
PTO’s flexibility extends beyond the software itself. When you partner with PEER Group, we’ll work with you according to your needs. Regardless of which engagement model you choose, our engineering experts can provide training and consulting throughout.
We can provide a full turnkey solution.
- We can work with your engineering team to co-develop your tool automation.
- You can use the PTO SDK as your automation framework.
Once your equipment is deployed, you may also want to take advantage of our secure remote connectivity solution, Remicus™.
Come see PTO in action to find out why our customers are calling it the “best equipment automation software product on the market”.
To set up your demo, contact our Sales team.
About PEER Group
Smart Manufacturing starts with factory automation software. PEER Group® provides the largest portfolio of factory automation software products and services to high-volume manufacturers and equipment makers in the semiconductor, photovoltaics (PV), and electronics industries. With over 100,000 licenses shipped, we are the leading supplier of factory automation software for Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0. We help lower the cost of automation for our customers by solving their most challenging equipment automation, data management, and process control problems. PEER Group received an Intel Corporation Preferred Quality Supplier (PQS) Award for our work in 2015 and is recognized on the Great Place to Work® Best Workplaces Canada (2013-2016) and Branham300 (2012-2016) listings. Follow us on social at linkedin.com/company/the-peer-group and @peergroup_inc.