GEM300 equipment connectivity software for Windows and Linux
PEER Group's ConX300™ is the leading connectivity software for enabling semiconductor equipment for 200mm and 300mm semiconductor factory automation. ConX300 supports all current SEMI 300mm connectivity standards for SECS/GEM, process management, carrier management, substrate tracking, control job management, equipment performance and reticle management as well as newer standards such as time synchronization and module process tracking. ConX300 is also compliant with International SEMATECH and SELETE Global Joint Guidelines documents. PEER Group’s involvement in 300mm standards activities ensures ongoing product compliance.
Easily add Equipment Data Acquisition (EDA) functionality with EIB® EDA (Equipment Information Bridge) providing compliance to SEMI EDA standards such as SEMI E120, SEMI E121, SEMI E125, SEMI E128, SEMI E132 and SEMI E134.
SEMI 300mm automation standards
- Supports all SEMI and SELETE GJG factory automation requirements for 300mm production.
- Delivers to any factory host automation specification
- Automatically processes, syntax checks, and replies to all messages mandated by specified SEMI standards.
- Field-configurable adjustments ensure equipment compatibility with older, legacy host computers.
- ConX300 runs on Windows and Linux operating systems. Visit the release history for details.