SEMI® is a global industry association that serves the manufacturing supply chain for semiconductor, photovoltaics (PV), electronics, and other high-tech industries. SEMI governs the SEMI International Standards Program and has created the SEMI Standards, an evolving collection of technical agreements between suppliers and customers in the industry.
PEER Group actively participates in SEMI automation standards development representing the needs of our end user and OEM customers.
To learn more about the SEMI Standards, please click a link below:
- SECS/GEM: Basic communications between factory host and production equipment
- GEM300: 300mm SEMI Standards for automated production environments
- SEMI PV2: Basic communications between factory host and production equipment in photovoltaic market
- Interface A (EDA): Standards which enable factories to support high-volume data collection
- Definitions of standards: See a list of individual SEMI Standards with definitions and which of our products support each standard
- Supported standards by product: See a list of PEER Group products with supported SEMI Standards for each product