Awards and certifications
We are proud to be recognized for best-in-class customer commitment, leadership, and innovative technology.
Find out why our products and services, financial success, and workplace culture have resulted in a number of prestigious awards.
Intel PQS Award
Intel’s Preferred Quality Supplier (PQS) award celebrates exceptional, persistent performance and the continuous pursuit of excellence. Intel has recognized us with five consecutive PQS awards for the work we performed 2015-2019.
Great Place to Work
The Great Place to Work® Institute creates an annual list of Best Workplaces in Canada, recognizing excellence in corporate culture with a focus on credibility, respect, fairness, pride, and camaraderie. Great Place to Work has named us:
- One of Canada’s Best Medium-sized Workplaces for eight consecutive years
- Best Workplace in Technology (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Best Workplace for Millennials (2018, 2019)
- Best Workplace for Today’s Youth (2020)
- Best Workplace for Inclusion (2018, 2019, 2020)
- Best Workplace for Women (2018, 2019, 2020)
- Best Workplace for Giving Back (2019, 2020)
- Best Workplace for Mental Wellness (2019)
- Certified Best Workplace (2016-2020)
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and Fast 500
The Deloitte® Technology Fast 50™ listing recognizes the Canadian technology companies with the highest revenue growth over five years. The Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ North American listing is an annual ranking of the 500 fastest-growing technology, media, and telecommunications companies throughout the United States and Canada.
The Branham300 is Canada’s longest-running comprehensive analysis of the country’s Information and Communication Technology (ICT) sector and ranks the top 250 ICT companies based on revenue. We have appeared on the listing for eight consecutive years.
Microsoft Partner Gold Application Development
Both PEER Group Inc. and PEER Group GmbH have attained the Gold Application Development competency in the Microsoft Partner Network program.