Daily health check for office visitors
If you are ill or experiencing flu-like symptoms, please stay home and contact your health care professional for advice on whether you should be tested for COVID-19.
Keeping our people, visitors, and communities safe is our #1 concern. That’s why we’re asking all office visitors to assess your health before you come into the office.
Please submit a completed COVID-19 Questionnaire every time you intend to visit 72 Victoria Street South; we need to receive it before you arrive.
- Click the Download COVID-19 PDF button and save the form on your desktop for quick access.
- Open the file in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Insert check boxes and text in the appropriate fields using the Fill and Sign icon on the right.
- Click the Sign icon at the top and select Signature to create an electronic signature. Enter it in the Signature field.
- When you’re ready to submit the form, click the Close button.
- Click Share and email the form to [email protected].
- Please bring a mask with you. Our building owners require individuals to wear masks in all common areas (hallways, elevators, washrooms, etc.).
- Upon your arrival, please check in with our receptionist on the 4th floor.
Thank you and stay safe!