We provide complete manufacturing software solutions unique to your particular manufacturing process. These solutions can include standard data collection from equipment or can be factory-wide control solutions connecting thousands of pieces of equipment within one factory or between multiple facilities.
In a turnkey engagement, we manage the entire software lifecycle, turning your data into action. You can choose from the following services:
- Full Manufacturing Execution System (MES) based on our PEER FACTORY® framework of components to tailor a solution to meet specific factory needs.
- Extensions to your existing MES for things like performance monitoring, maintenance management, or Advanced Process Control (APC).
- Integration with material handling systems for traceability.
- Equipment interface (EI) and advanced station controller development and integration.
- Automation Capabilities Management (ACM) to help device manufacturers understand and overcome standards-related automation issues or to reduce a factory’s start-up costs by accurately documenting automation requirements.
- On-site acceptance testing and equipment troubleshooting to ensure quick and easy acceptance into the automated manufacturing environment.