Test automation scenarios or basic SECS/GEM communication
SECSIM Pro®+ is a simple test harness that semiconductor OEMs use to write scripts to test automation scenarios, or send individual SECS messages to test basic SECS/GEM communication.
SECSIM Pro+, the latest in the product family that included SECSMON™, SECSIM® and SECSIM Pro®, provides efficient and cost-effective simulation of either a host or equipment according to SEMI E4 or SEMI E37 SECS communications.
The SECSIM family of test products is the most commonly used SECS testing software for semiconductor, solar / photovoltaic (PV), LED, MEMS and other high technology equipment. Engineers from fabrication and assembly plants routinely share SECSIM Pro+ scripts with their equipment suppliers, ensuring that incoming equipment meets factory requirements.
Build fast and easy simulators
- Approved for GEM compliance testing.
- Captures host information, supporting host development and verification.
- Displays SECS messages with scrolling run-time log.
- Supports multiple SECS ports simultaneously.
- Multi-tasking capability monitors messages.
- Large message size (> 100 MB capability).
- C development environment for user program implementation.
SECSIM Pro+ runs on a variety of Windows operating systems including Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. Visit technology support for details.